The Arc is seeing an explosion of technology products that are useful to the people we serve. At the same time, we have learned that it is challenging to find products that are a good fit for the diverse range of needs and goals of those in our community. To solve this, Tech Toolbox™ provides our community with a user-friendly, easy-to-search online space for sharing information about technology products. Anyone can add a tool to the Tech Toolbox™. And, anyone can rate or review a tool. Plus, you can ask questions about how to use a tool and answer the questions that others ask.
Tech Toolbox™ was designed by a group of staff from across the chapters of The Arc, who have a wealth of experience in matching technology to the people we serve. Special thanks goes to:
- Jankus Jordan (The Arc of Westchester, NY)
- Andy Mack (The Arc of Ventura County, CA)
- Scott Malone (The Arc of Spokane, WA)
- Dave Reynolds (The Arc of Spokane, WA)
- Daphni Steffin (The Arc of Baltimore, MD)
- Ellen Stone (The Arc Community Advocates, MI)
- and the dozens of beta testers from across many chapters of The Arc who added hundreds of tools and gave insightful feedback about the design of the site.
For questions or comments, please click the FEEDBACK button on the right-hand side of the page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org